Thursday, March 5, 2009

???????

1. Why am I getting a Masters in Library and Information Science?
The pay won't be that great and it is not really intellectually stimulating.
2. Why should I pile extra student loan debt on top of already substantial undergrad debt?
I have no idea.
3. Why didn't I just (for half the money) take 5 or 6 more Latin courses and then get certified to teach through SC's PACE program?
I won't make a ton of money but I would enjoy it.
4.
Why do I feel like I've squandered so many opportunities? Made poor choices academically?
Because I have.
5.
Why do I feel as though I am getting dumber?
I think because maybe I am. "Real-world" concerns add stress which physiologically (somehow) makes you not as bright as you once were....
6.
Does 'getting by' suck?
Definitely.

No comments: